Kids at this age are ( 4 – 5 Years ): Curious, they love to ask questions and to share what they know. They learn 4-6 new words per day, and are able to recall & retain 3 & 4 letter words. Are able to comprehend pre-number concepts like big-small, heavy-light, tall-short etc. they are in the developing phase of social and cognitive skills and behaviors they’ll need for schooling.
This set includes the following 9 books (without Reader Device):-
- English Pre-Primer : three letter words with short vowel sounds & age appropriate concepts.
- Small letter writing book: with an extensive practice of tracing patterns & small letters.
- Number book 1-50: extensive writing practice with interactive games & activities.
- Maths Pre-Primer: age appropriate pre-number concepts & number concepts with interactive games & recap activities.
- Little Artist level 2: colouring book with creative craft activities giving wings to the kids creativity & imagination.
- World Around me level 2: words & vocabulary with interactive riddles and reasoning games in English (translation in Hindi & other Regional languages) .
- Shabd Gyan: introducing 2, 3, & 4 letter words and simple sentences with interactive games and reading practice.
- Shabd Rachna: an extensive writing practice of 2, 3, & 4 letter words and sentences with fun-filled interactive activities.
- Rhymes & stories level 2: age appropriate rhymes & stories in Hindi & English with catchy music and intonation.